Decorating

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ladybug Party Day!

It was a windy and cold day in the IE, but the party rolled on. Kids don't care when there having fun.
Set up was a easy with the help of my granddaughter Jaz, she's always so helpful thank you meija.



Close up of the Pom Pom's

All done, but the wind was a bother oh well we can't stop nature.  We used the plastic table covers on the main table cause of the kids and the budget, good thing to cause the wind was blowing all the drinks over and it was red punch!


This is not the best pic of the center piece but this is what I came up with, there was a big lady bug sitting on the other side you can kind of see his wings and head I know someone got a better shot if I get one I will update the post




Yum Yum looks good enough to eat.


Those cute little chalkboards are from Michael's got them for 1 dollar.


I used the chalkboard I made in my earlier post.  All that's missing is the cupcakes and the cake my Jessika made.




Don't these hearts look so cute.  I'm getting more they tasted good too, go get them at Dollor Tree.

Frog alert
Of course you know no party is complete with out the marsmallow's! what did I tell you any color
and there yummy too.

Candy buffet all done up





We had a Photo Booth and when I say booth it was a folding screen with some fabric drapped over it, but it did the trick can we say budget






There were games and goodie bags.


and no party is complete without the Pinata, isn't this one cute

Hey!  look there's the tutu I made she looked so adorable. Smack that lady bug Lexi


I was going to show you what I made for her but I forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it so this is the best I could do it was pajama bottom's and a top and I also made her a pillow case with the same ladybug fabric.






Here's a close up of the cake my Jessika made, it was adoable and it tasted good too






Happy Birthday Lexi!
May the Lord bless you and guide you in all that you do
may you grow to be a women of kindness and grace and may your love for the Lord consume your heart.
Always Love You
Grandma mom





I have to give prop's to my daughter Jeena she did all the photography, That's all for now stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.

With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...