Decorating

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yellow Wedding Bliss

I was looking at some of my pic's and I came across a wedding I assisted my BFF with so I thought I would share.

This wedding was held outside at the Fullerton Arboretum, it was a nice sunny day and it was so pretty there. The bride and groom were saying there vows under a huge tree I wish I could remember the name of that tree. The bride wanted a cross so my GF found this and she added the flowers doesn't it look beautiful.



Here's a shot of the center pieces the type's of flower used went so well with each other.



Here's another view of the center peice.



and one up close, aren't those yellow buttons so cute.



And here's a view of the table's all done up, imagine 20 of these table's it looked so beautiful. 



Look how sweet the boutonniere turned out, made by yours truly.




 
I also made the wrist corsage's and the corsage's for the mother's.

Isn't this head board darling my GF made it into a chalk board, then the bride and groom's names were added.


take a look at the brides bouquet, I wish I had a better shot of it, but it was beautiful my GF does excellent work.
The Happy couple!
Bella luna floral design  go check them out! another job well done.






Stay tuned for more from Bella Luna Foral design.  Events are booking up fast and I look forward to sharing them all with you.
With all my heart,
Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...