Decorating

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!




Happy Love day! so this is what I'm doing today,


The menu will go something like this

Green Salad
Saute mushrooms
French Bread
Lasagna
Brownies

The lasagna is in the oven and  the brownie's are done and cooling.  then I took a look at the table
How boring, so I got to work looking around what can I do it has to be easy, simple and things that I already had on hand.




I thought a candlestick would be nice


Look, how cute is my mercury glass heart.

Ahhh, see my little birdy, tweet tweet how sweet and it's sitting a top of a glass heart paper weight.
My cake stand and cover for the brownies, yum yum

and this heart shaped little sign which is really something I printed up and taped on to a card I already had.

Here's a close up the grouping, I think it will do the trick I wish I had flowers, but it's still not to late to go outside and clip something, hmm I'll think about it.




There's only 3 of us, so there it is, what are you doing today? Hope you all have a great day!



Here's another chalk board, the angel was a gift form my Hubby.  

I said a Valentine prayer for you and asked the Lord above
to fill your heart and bless your soul with the precious gift of love.

That's it for now stay tuned for whatever suits my fancy.





With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...