Decorating

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thrift Finds

I had a few extra dollars in my pocket last week and as hard as I tried to stay away from thrifting, I just couldn't resist so it got the best of me so off I went.


Look what I got! and it all cost me 3.75 what a deal.  I think I see the makings of a chalk board and maybe I'll cover up that bucket with some black and white paper and I have big plans for that memo board, see that glass bottle? that cost me 25 cents, I have no idea why I picked that up I just liked it.  I have a thing for jars too


Here are some of the other bottles I have picked up on my thrift store runs.

That's it for now, be back soon with some stuff I sewed up for Amarrisa and stay tuned for what I'm gonna do with my thrift store finds.

With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...