Decorating

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sewing for Amarrisa


Hi there well here are the things I've been sewing up for Amarrisa




I made her a bib, burp cloth and a changing pad.  I don't  know if you can see but, the changing pad  has rubber sheeting on the back, my Jessika has been asking me to make her a changing pad so I went down to Joanne's to buy some rubber sheeting and it was way too much for me, so I was going to wait for a sale, then I was in the OC and I stopped to visit one of my favorite thrift stores there and I was rummaging thru one of the bins there and lo and behold what do you think I found, you got it rubber sheeting! at least 2 yards of it and on top of that, they had it for 50% off woo hoo a steal at 75 cents.



This was the first time I did the ruffle on the onesie, I think I could of done a better job but it was my first try the next one should come out better I hope.


Look at this, isn't it A-do-ra-ble,  Amarrisa is going to look cute in her tutu.  Hey can you see my darling mirror in the back, see the etching? I got that at one of my thrift store runs I love it! perfect for when I'm putting on the jewels.



Well that's it for now, stay tuned for more of what ever strikes my fancy.


With all my heart.

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...