Decorating

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Hi Friends,

I went sailing but it was overcast here on Thursday and Friday so not to many sales, but I did get a few things I wanted to share with you.




Isn't this cute! darling bird house.



Look at this door so  a-dor-able.



I'll paint this and use it to cart around stuff. 


I got a bunch of these!  I'll use them when I get a proper garden the whole lot cost $2.00.


They had a community garage sale a while ago and I got this cute wheelbarrow, I asked how much?  I thought for sure he would say 20 bucks and the price was $4.00 SOLD!


I got about 5 yards of this fabric for 2 bucks so I started sewing and so far this is what I've done with it.

I made this for my daughter.


This I made for a sweet baby girl named Ally.
I still have quite a bit left so I think I'll sew up a top for me.




I was on a roll, so I also made a bag for a sweet little girl who was turning 8.

Turned out cute, but it needed something so...


I added a flower made from left over scraps, love the scrap pile.


Baby Bird Update

  Momma bird is keeping a good watch so I haven't been able to get my camera up close but I will keep trying.

Well that's it for now stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.



With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...