Decorating

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wedding Planning in Palm Springs


Hello Friends!  hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Palm Springs was great! 
 The weather was warm and the blue sky was beautiful.


Palm trees a plenty, It was quite a sight to look up and be covered by these large palm's.
 
I love the shadow's created by the palm's


It was so peaceful to hear the fountain's running. I love that.

The grounds were covered with splashes of color.

Here's the entrance to the resort, this pic doesn't do it justice these door's are big.


The girls were discussing, measuring and planning...


Here's Dad, I wonder what he was thinking, looks like he could use a drink.



So cool...



So refreshing...



So inviting...

I wanted to jump right in!


Brides are invited to climb up this tower, stay tuned to see if our brides takes the challenge. did I mention the only way up is by using a ladder.


I love what they did here with the bougainvillea.



Thank you girls for including little ole me.   I had a blast!




Now on to planning the wedding shower!  Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.






With all my heart.

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...