Decorating

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mothers Day Outing

Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a great Mothers Day!  It was a beautiful day we went to Temecula.







Color galore, I just loved it!



I want one of these, it would look so darling in the garden.



I was strolling through one of the stores and I saw this adorable child's wheelbarrow,
 I want it! so I'm on the hunt. 


I want one of these too! I think I like the one in the middle the best.



They had the most amazing chocolate covered strawberry's,  yummmmy!





Here's another wheelbarrow very rustic.



Aren't these the sweetest ballet slippers...



Buttons, Buttons and more Buttons.



How about this, 2.00 a scoop



Love the scoop!




Say cheese!



Today is Thursday, so I'm going sailing tomorrow,
 so stay tuned for more of my life in 1000 sq ft.


With all my heart,

Yolanda








1 comment:

Laurel Stephens said...

Your photographs are gorgeous, and it sounds like you had a really wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...