Decorating

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary



L is for the way you look at me




O is for the only one I see





V is very, very extraordinary




E is even more than anyone that you adore and





Love was made for you and me.




Lord, I thank you for my husband. I thank you for all that he does on a daily basis to keep our family stable. I pray that you would continue to grace him to do all that you have purposed for him to do, and that your will for his life would be made clear.

 I pray that you will grant him wisdom and knowledge.  Help him to be a Godly husband to me, and a Godly father to our children.  In your precious name,
Amen.


Happy 20th Anniversary
Looking forward to the next 20
Love you,
With all my heart








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...