Decorating

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Hello friends,
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday! 

It was a great weekend for sailing! Look what I got.


I love apron's so when I find a cute one I get it, this one was $1.00.


I'll add this to my collection of darners, I actually use them.

When ever I see wooden spools I pick them up.  I'm collecting them for when ever I get a proper sewing room so I can display them in one of my big jar's.



This measuring tape has a lot of wear and tear, ooh if it could only talk what story would it tell.


Another glass frog for 2 bucks!


These scraps look very vintage.


The scraps were the best deal of the day they were Free!!!


Well that's it for now stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.



With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...