Decorating

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Twins Are Here!

I'm so excited the twins are here!
I went out to water the plants and I decided to check out the nest and lo and behold I got babies!




At first I couldn't get a good shot of the eggs,  Helloooo it didn't dawn on me that the eggs had hatched.






So sweet.


I looks like two to me what do you think?  it's hard to tell but I'll keep you posted.  I showed this to my daughter last night and she flipped she's just as excited as I'm.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.



How did you like that segue lol, yep we bought an apple tree so let's see how this puppy does.


Good thing I went out to water this morning, poor little guy needed watering, oh! please don't die. I don't have a green thumb (more like a white one ha get it, white one because I paint every thing white OK, well, I thought it was funny.)



I've had this grapevine for about 4 years now and last year it got so big and green, then It started to turn ugly and I spotted these worm like things, and it just died back.  I was going to get rid of it but I started to water it and now look at it it's coming back, but it has never given me any grapes. Then...


Look what I found, looks like grapes to me, yippee!

My strawberry plant is coming along.


Ahh, my climbing rose is starting to bloom, I love to see the little buds.



Then it just explodes into this!


Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow is Thursdaaay, and you know what that means in my neck of the woods- garage sailing time :).



With all my heart,

Yolanda

3 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

Baby birds and grapes, congratulations! That rose is just gorgeous, so at least part of your thumb must be green. : )

The Tablescaper said...

I cannot believe those photos. It will be neat to watch and see as they grow.

Come visit and learn of my give away.

- The Tablescaper

Amy said...

Aww, that will be so fun to watch them get to be bigger than pink little puff balls, how adorable! And the flowers, oh my goodness those are pretty!

xoxo, Amy
www.amyisthinking.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...