Decorating

Monday, April 23, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a great weekend. 

It was such a beautiful weekend here in my neck of the woods the temp's got to about 98 degrees.



We had a great walk.

The day was perfect for a bike ride.
and we even made time to go sailing, (garage sailing that is) so check out my finds!


Got this sweet little iron rooster.




I have a thing for vintage costume jewelry even if  I only find one earring I always buy it.


Did I tell you I have a thing for vintage bags too. I had to sell some when I moved here, and later I went to a local antique mall and saw one of my bags in one of the booths. Isn't this one adorable. Cost $1.00.



And this is getting painted white and then out it goes to the patio.


This was the best find of the day, it's a child's dresser or it could be a doll dresser I'm not sure but whatever it is I liked it, this baby is getting a paint job new knob's and maybe a basket for that shelf and it's small enough to go on top of another dresser or table.

Here is another shot so you can see how small it real is.




I also wanted to share with you my train cases, when I went to the Vintage Market, I bought the one on top and it's been growing since then I use them in all sorts of ways, the one on top houses a bridal emergency kit that I have used as a Wedding day coordinator.  The white one with only 1 latch has my sewing things in it and the other one I use when I help my GF with wedding flowers.  Love my cases!



That's it for now be back soon for more of my life in 1000sqft. hope you all have a great week.





With all my heart,

Yolanda




5 comments:

Nan said...

Great finds, Yolanda! I used to have a "wicker" purse like the one you found. So fun to see! You got some great stuff!

Queen Treasure said...

it looks rather damage but still good...nice finds dear
btw if u like lets follow each other

Ana said...

Oh my goodness Yolanda...Where in So. Cal do you live? I live in So. Cal. too and it was gloomy and cloudy all weekend...and kinda cold too. I have always said that I am a winter person, but this winter seems to be lingering way too long here. I am so ready for our regular, warm, sunny days I am use to. Anyway, thanks for stopping by for a visit. Hope you come again soon. I know I will. Oh! And almost forgot...Love, love, love all your yard sale finds. I love yard sale too. Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs and Blessings,
♥Ana

Amy said...

Oh.My.Lands. The chicken, the bird cage, and the DRESSER, ohhh the dresser. What finds you found! I love and and I'm jealous!!!
And I can't wait until the heat of the summer hits me here in Utah!

xoxo, Amy
www.amyisthinking.blogspot.com

Laurel Stephens said...

You are such a good shopper! Can't wait to see what you do with the little chest of drawers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...