Decorating

Friday, April 13, 2012

Vintage Market Place at "The Oaks"


Happy Friday!
My BFF and I visited the Market place last year and thought I'd share this flea market with you all.

This was at the entrance where they had a sign in book for future shows.


This vendor had the sweetest concrete block's, I wish I had her name so I could give her proper credit, but it was before I started blogging, but who knows maybe she's reading this, if your out there let me know.

My GF was on a mission for a statue like this for the yellow wedding that we did back in August,  mission accomplished.



This is such a cute Idea, love the clock face.

More pillow's from burlap.  Darling pet bed, I really liked this flea market.


I'm digging those retail store sign holders.

Hey! I got a couple of these.  Look what they did.


Our wonderful hubby's, we our so blessed they like doing this stuff with us, there troopers.  Love you guys!


Did I tell you guys I like hat's, I can't resist trying them on.


If your in my neck of the woods there next show is June 1st and 2nd
The Vintage Marketplace at "The Oaks" 4815 5th St., Rainbow, CA 92028.


With all my heart,


Yolanda






 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...