Decorating

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nesting



Hello Friends,  I went outside the other day and I found something.


   




Can you see it?


Ahhh, this little birdy has it going on it's burlap love for her.



It's twins!



Rose update, It's so purdy!


I'm hoping one day that the bird's might make this there home.



Or how about this one, so sweet.



I spy with my little eye, something white.



Sorry I've been gone, but someone and I won't name any names (daughter) installed google chrome and caused havoc it blocked blogger on my computer and luckily after days of trouble shooting we got to the bottom of it. So glad to be back!
Happy Sunday to you all.






With all my heart,

Yolanda



1 comment:

Nan said...

LOVE the birdhouse with the sloped roof! I might need to make one of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...