Decorating

Friday, March 30, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

I went sailing this morning and boy oh boy did I have fun I have a few goodies to share with you all.

What did i tell you, I found more twine to add to my jar I love the jute.


How cute is this little guy, I have some cleaning to do but it works!


I've been needing one of these for my sewing machine.


This snail will join his friends out back.


Found these little jars I love the tops, 25 cents each.


I think I will fill these with glitter.

My heart skipped a couple beats when I saw this glass frog, and see the price.


A better shot of it, sooo darling, this ones a keeper.

I usually don't do pigs, but look how sweet this one is I couldn't resist that pink cap.


Look at his tush can you see his little curly Q.

  See all this glorious ribbon! great for my sewing projects. I actually got this some time ago and I forgot to share. 

I also got 4 mini flags, 5 yellow books, another jar and a small watering can.  It was a good morning here in my neck of the woods.  Have a great weekend!



With all my heart,

Yolanda

P.S. Is there any one out there????
        Family?? Friends?? let me know if you have been here. follow me with GFC

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh wow Yolanda! You found some amazing goodies and amazing prices. Enjoy!

Laurel Stephens said...

I LOVE your blog!! And, boy oh boy, can you shop! I too would have purchased every one of your buys, especially that cute little rooster timer. Score! Yard/garage sale season hasn't started here in Idaho yet, but your photos sure make me excited for it. I'm shopping vicariously through you until it does. I'm your newest follower and email subscriber and am looking forward to reading much more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...