Decorating

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring forward

Hello friends, time to share my spring display. So I started this re-do on Friday  and it  took me forever to gather the things I decided to use.   I used to collect rabbits till it got out of hand, so when I scaled down I just kept a few out and packed the rest.  I was on the hunt in my garage and I came across some things I forgot I had, but sadly there are still some things I can't find.



Just a reminder, what my space looked like.



 
I know I had another nest, but I can't find it so I'll use this one.

I like this little fatty, he's cute and it fills up some space.

 I only wish he was white or cream, I guess that's another project for later still have to figure out how to remove the basket without cutting the rope, hmmm.

This wreath is the one I always use for my spring stuff and this sign I found in the garage.

Isn't this one cute, he's cast iron

This little basket for the cabinet door, and a few more rabbits and a pic of some rabbits and I also used a sweet little glass basket, and a candle.



I stood back and did the hokey pokey and turned my self around, but it was missing something.




see the black arrow, so I looked around some more and I used my door stop.



I did my dance again,  and I don't know I'm not liking the rabbit with the basket so on with the hunt.



I think this other rabbit goes better, maybe it's because it's in the cream color family.  any way that's it for now, so there you have it my Spring thing.

I also scattered a little spring in other places.  I wanted to share this cloche I found at the thrift store only 1.50 love it!



I filled it with my clock collection and added a bunny or two


I put this guy back were I got him.


That's it for now, be back soon with some pic's from a sweet little shop we visited in Temecula.






With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...