Decorating

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Walking in Temecula

My daughter and I went to Temecula were they have antique malls and restaurants and every Saturday they have a farmers market and various other vendors.  I want to share 3 stores were I like to go visit and take a peek first one up is Vintage Begonia.


It was a beautiful day in downtown Temecula.




This is there window display, love the dress form, I want one.




A look from the inside same display.


Sweet scale, I have one but it's not as vintage as this one so a hunting I will go.


I love these pillow, I'm gonna make me some, I already have the burlap so stay tuned.


I love the wire cloche, it's on my wish list.



This one too! they have so much more to look at this is just the tip of the ice berg.


We stopped by the Temecula Lavender Co.  it smells wonderful in there they have all things lavender.




They let you try every thing, then you can use the lavender scrub to wash your hands.



A view from one of the many balcony's they have.


Then we hopped on over to Serendipity Antiques, one of my favorite's.




There's so much to see here.  This is the front porch.

Love that bird house!

Love all that rust.

This Jar was huge! I have something like this.

Here's my version, not quite the same LOL!



Look at this, sooo cute.  Right out that door in the back is there garden.





I thought this was a cute Idea, but it was to expensive for me at 16.00 dollars.


I like the wreath, but if I had one I'm sure I would kill it.


We made a day of it we walked around the farmers market, visited the shops and had lunch then we did some thrifting and look what I found  




 just like the one above except I didn't pay 16.00 dollars, mine cost 1.00 love thrifting! stay tuned be back soon.


With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...