Decorating

Friday, March 2, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

I had a little bit of cash in my pocket and I had to go sailing, I want to share,what I got with you all,  first up



I couldn't believe what I was seeing I saw these cloche's and my heart skipped a beat.   I made a bee line to the table and grabbed them I was so excited I couldn't stand it. and the cost 2 dollars each   SCORE!!!


My wheels were turning trying to think of what can I put under it, what can I put under it, then look what I found!




Isn't it the sweetest little birdy bird, sooo cute

Look at the other stuff I found



I got this great big jar, like I said in my other post I really don't know why but I like jars and bottles go figure???

and I also like garden stuff like this hose sprayer, I have a few now.

Isn't it darling, what I liked about it was that it was smaller then usual.


I took this pic so you could see what I mean about smaller.





I also found these, I really don't know what they are but I liked them and for 25 cents you cant go wrong, look at the sweet little keys.

when I got home I cleaned all my stuff and dusted off the little bird, and placed it under my new cloche and voila!  instant charm




Stay tuned for more, I plan to visit a flea market soon, and I'll come back with pic's to share.




With all my heart,

Yolanda






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...