Decorating

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring is in the air

Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods! Went out to my back yard which is nothing but dirt except for the patio where I tried to make it a little more like my old back yard, but it's really hard to make it feel like my own when I'm just renting, I wanted to put grass in but I just didn't want to put the money into it, yada yada yada to much information let me just say I'm renting enough said.  Now on with the show.


A picture is worth a thousand words.


I'm getting visitors



This is my attempt at growing tomato's. Can't wait to show you the progress, maybe I should plant some more just in case these don't make it.


Here is my strawberry's

My squash, so far so good.   I said a little pray over all the things I planted,
I believe! I believe!

A little English thyme and some basil. Look at my rabbit he's cute.

Some ivy, did I mention I like bird house's there scattered here and there.


I really like geranium's and I like pink.

Rabbit under glass.


Don't you just love my tea cart, I got it on one of my sailing outings I know its missing the bottom glass, but that's OK when I'm ready to move to my next place I'll fix it but for now it works.

I love Easter Lilly's.

Future orange's they smell so good.


Can you see my bird house stake.  Look at my angel wing in the pot,  I think it looks so sweet.  Ugh! I'm totally aware of the ugly dirt in the back ground just please ignore it.



Some body's sunbathing.


Another lazy rabbit.


I love this bench I got it at the Rose Bowl flea market.

First sign of my Alyssum.

I love the way this ivy is trying to climb up this stake.


I really like ivy it's a great filler, I have ivy planted with my Rose tree's.

Future Rose.


Yes my friends it is yet another little bird house, but isn't it adorable.


On a sad note this little guy didn't make it.


I can't remember what these are, but when they bloom I'll let you know.



Friend's I wasn't alone, my shadow was there with me also known as Teddy.


That's it for now I'm planning on going thrifting next week so stay tuned for my next finds.



With all my heart,

Yolanda

2 comments:

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Hi Yolanda, I just found you--somehow--you know how it is when you are clicking around ;) --and I must say you really entertained me with your pictures and words! Let that little bunny out from under the glass! He is just too cute and I can't bear the thought--pheasant under glass, ok, but not bunny!! :) Hope your tomatoes grow. I'm looking forward to seeing your thrifting trips! Linda

Laurel Stephens said...

Hi there, You left a comment on my blog awhile back regarding learning the blogging ropes. I followed the link on it to your blog, checked it out, and loved it! I wrote a long email reply to your comment and just found out it was a no reply because your email's not linked to your blogger. In my email I just wanted to let you know I pinned your colander herbs photo to my Pinterest (you can see it on my gardening board if you follow my Pinterest button from my blog.) Your photo received 27 repins, 8 likes, and 2 comments on Pinterest. (If you put this same photo on some link parties you'll get lots of traffic on your blog.) It's a great photo and fantastic idea, and I'm going to feature it on my Friday Finds this week (with a link back to your blog.)

Wanted you to know your blog is great, the name is wonderful, the concept is interesting, your writing voice engaging!

Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...