Decorating

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentine's display

It was time to do my Valentine's display and I usally do all my seasonal display's  right on this curio cabinet.
so I started hunting for things that remind me of Amor.

Here is the blank slate, that wreath hanger is always in my display's. Love my chair I have 3 of them all over the house one is in my daughter's room the other is at my computer desk
I have 2 of these wreath's one is on the front door and this one I used here, and that welcome sign is always used too.
I had these birds in the cabinet they are so cute, both purchased at Michaels I got the little one for 1.50
Got this sign at Ross a few years back,  I love that store I always find good deals.

I still had a empty spot to fill so I was on the hunt for something, then eureka I found this.  First I put a small plant but I didn't like it. I wanted to fill it with some rag ball's but I got lazy didn't feel like cutting and wrapping, then the light bulb went on I can fill it with heart's can you tell that's what they are.

Then I hung these heart's one on the door's to the cabinet and one on the wall by the black pic's
And I added this subway art inside the cabinet, isn't this the sweetest little bird. Got it at a garage sale for 25cents it was an Avon container.

Here's the subway art, this says it all for me.
and now drum roll please.

As soon as you come in the front door to the right there it is. Next display will be Easter.

Still working on Lexi's party stuff stay tuned for the things I sewed up for her. Hope to share with you all after Saturday.



With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...