Decorating

Friday, January 20, 2012

Lady bug party decorations




Well I said I was going to share the things I have been working on for Lexi's birthday party and this is what I have so far.


I'm  going to use these for the center piece, but Im not quite sure what else I'm going to use
I made her this sign. I think it looks a little vintage don't you think.

I made this to hang on the patio cause were going to be outside. and I also made a shorter one for the candy buffet.
And here is another view of it.  ha ha please ignore the big ole pic this stuff is all over the house I have to put it somewhere. 

     And these are hanging in my kitchen. 
Where else can I put it, that's my life in 1000sqft

Well that's it for now the party is next Saturday, and I still have to finish sewing her gift.  I better get to it.
stay tuned for more party stuff and I'll show you what I sewed up for her.

With all my heart,
Yolanda




1 comment:

Wendy Valenzuela said...

HI Yolanda! I love the Ladybug theme and all of your cute and crafty touches! SO nice to meet you at Taanya's Shower! You and Lupe were so fun to talk with!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...