Decorating

Monday, January 16, 2012

Barbara"s Baby Shower


Well it was a little cold in the IE (Inland Empire), but the baby shower went well. My daughter and I got started at about 10am and the party was at 1pm when we got there the tables were up and the garland was hung thanks to Noel you did a great job.

                                                                                


I made these blessing tags by hand, I don't have a fancy machine but I think they did the trick
I used my daughter's chalk board isn't it cute. Wish I had one, hmm isn't Mothers day comming up?

These were for a game we did. I put them on this sweet little tray another score at the thrift store.

This was the sign I made for the blessing tree, ahhh how cute.
                                    
 
Here is the blessing tree, It's for Chirstmas ornaments, It's an after christmas sale at 75% off.
 I  had to have it dosen't it look sweet.

Marshmallow's these are great you can make them any color, and there's my sweet little floral frog.

this was a bad shot I should have gotten more of the dislplay, but I love my frog.

Just in case you were wondering Yep It's a boy I wonder what gave it a way.
Close up of the right side of the table, isn't the sign cute!

and this was on the left side, I love my chalkboard.
Here's the candy buffet, gosh now that I look at it I should have put more time into it.

For the center piece we used her ultra sound pic's of the baby, the bear and the outfit are a thrift store find and the toy block was my daughter's.

The guest of honor and my Jessika.

Well we planned this all in a couple of weeks time and it was great.  Baby is due on the 14th of February can't wait to meet him. Be back soon with post from my granddaughter's birthday party.

With all my heart,


Yolanda

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...