Decorating

Friday, January 13, 2012

Taking the Leap

Well this is my first entry I'm new to this so I hope to get the hang of it.  I'm presently helping my daughter with planning a baby shower for her sister in law and all this is going down on Saturday, so I hope to share the pic's with you soon.  Then I'll be helping her plan my grandaughters 5th birthday party the theme will be Lady bugs I think it will be cute.  I want to share  the pic's of my daughters baby shower I had for her in October

I put the tag on a wire floral frog I got at an estate sale I am so digging it

Here was my candy bar next time I'll use a backdrop

this was my daughters favrorite pic

I borrowerd this sweet little baby bathtub from my girlfriend thanks Lu
 I've always wanted to get one, some day

I love to thrift and sail and I got this cute 3 piece at one of those garage sales
sweet deal at 10 bucks



this was the set up at the sign in table which was actually a old ironing board
it looked sooo cute the flowers are by Bella Luna Floral Design they were beautiful go check out her website


here's a better look at the ironing board, I know it's covered but
dosn't it look so adorable hmm next time I should iron the table cloth note to self

 Well thats it for now stay tuned for my escapades in thrifting, decorating, party planning and who knows what else.

With all my heart

Yolanda

1 comment:

Laurel Stephens said...

Your shower decorations are adorable, and I can't BELIEVE you got the patio furniture for $10. Score! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...