Decorating

Monday, August 27, 2012

Blue Party

My  daughter was planning a small dinner for her hubby's 32nd birthday, and asked me to help her decorate. She wanted to go with the color blue, we did it in a weeks time and all for under 20 dollars.



The scrap book paper was on sale at 4 for a dollar and we spent about 3.00 dollars.
I decided to make a quick pennant banner.




 I wrapped some cans for the centerpieces and made some paper pinwheels and stuffed the cans with shredded paper.  I already had the fabric for the runner, so it was a quick sewing job to make it the right length for the table and it was a done deal.


Jessika already had this sweet chalkboard so I used it for the gift table.




This is my version of subway art.  We used this sign on the dessert table.








We decided to do an Ice cream social for dessert.

It was all very yummy and the kids really loved making their own sundae.




Happy Birthday Eric!
May the Lord give you the desires of your heart.


Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.


With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...