Decorating

Monday, August 13, 2012

Pink Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago my GF had a baby shower for her sister- in- law.   It was so darling, I want to share the pics with all of you.



Love these paper globes that were hanging on the frame of the ez-up.



Before


After

I love this baby tub.  She let me borrow this for my Jessikas' shower.



The tags

The sign


The blessing tree.



This sign was at the entrance.



The food was delicious and the Red Velvet cup cakes were made by her daughter Andrea. 


 
I made some tutus to put on the cup cake holder and it looked adorable.


Can't have a party without marshmallows.



The gifts were put on the bench in the gazebo.  Love that bench.



The guest of honor.



Thank you gifts were tucked away in this darling jewelery box.




Congratulations! May your baby be blessed.



Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.


With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...