Decorating

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Hello Friends,
Hope you all had a great weekend!  I went sailing and hit a couple of thrift shops and I want to share my finds with you.







Got this black candle stick and tray at a garage sale down the street from me.


I picked up some biscuit cutters and this other thingy.  Does any one know what the thing with the flat bottom is?

I got another bird house, but I think I'm done no more bird houses for me. Let's see how long that last.


Cute little atrium.

A small easel, I don't know about you but I use these alot.

Found another glass container with a lid. At first I thought what do I need a lid for but then on second thought it could come in handy.  After a paint job on that lid I think it will do just fine.

Look at this people!  This is my favorite find.  It was so dirty when I found it but I cleaned it up and now look at it.  This baby is getting a paint job and some new hardware and she's going to be my BFF.


I lined the drawers with this purdy paper I got from the dollar tree.


I also scored on all this.

Look at this sweetie, someone is getting this in there Christmas stocking.


I'm always on the hunt for frames.

Here's a close up of the round frame.




Well that's it for now stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.




With all my heart,

Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...