Decorating

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Hello Friends,
It's been a while since I've shared my garage sale finds.  I just haven't had much luck lately, but this is some stuff I got awhile ago.




My daughter and I had a garage sale of our own and right next door they were having an Estate sale and look at what I got.  I can't stop, what is wrong with me... I can't help it I love these cases! I also got a small suit case with keys; yeah baby!





I also got this Queen bedspread and these jelly jars. Love the bedspread!
I spent less then 6 dollars at the Estate Sale.




Isn't this bag adorable? It's done up with tiny seed beads.


I don't think this one is vintage, but I just loved all the beads on it.



This is a small black velvet clutch with a handle, so adorable.





Cute frame for 50 cents.






Two bird houses.



I really don't know why I like these nozzles, but I hit the mother lode. They were together in a box and I got them all for $1.00.


Maybe this is why... so colorful and happy!




Well thats it for now stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.



With all my heart,
Yolanda

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...