Decorating

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Old Town Orange

The day after my daughter graduated, we had to take her Aunt home.  I figured since we were in the OC we would go have lunch and walk around the Orange Plaza.  If your ever in the OC go to the city of Orange they have lots of antique malls and places to eat you won't be disappointed.




Look at this, it's ginormous!



I want one, soon very soon.




My daughter enjoys flea markets, and thrifting as well. 
 Yes I taught her well... Obe wan Kenobi.


This is right up my alley, don't you just love the frog.


How about these...


I had one of these when I was a kid.  Oh the memories I had so much fun.


You know I had to try this on, I love this poodle hat!


A quick visit to the Chocolate factory for some yum yums.







Baby Girl had to have a chocolate covered strawberry!



CRUISING THE NEIGHBORHOOD


  I grew up here and always wanted to own a home in this neighborhood so here's my wish list.



Close up of the widow's walk.




The banner reads Happy Spring.


I just love the window's.



This one was a favorite.





Close up of the hydrangea's.


Close up on the brick entry, I just love that look.





Another favorite.




AMERICAN PRIDE

All of the next houses were flying our colors in one way or another.











If window's are the soul, then doors are the heart.




I hope you enjoyed one of my favorite places.  Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.


With all my heart,

Yolanda

1 comment:

Laurel Stephens said...

I LOVE this neighborhood and these photos. They're gorgeous. What a great post. I could look at these houses over and over. Oh, wait, I WILL! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...