Decorating

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Celebrating Jeena

My daughter Jeena graduated last week so I threw this little gathering for her, as I stated in my previous post we couldn't decide on what to do or when to do it so, we decided to just do something for the people who were going to her graduation. 

The menu consisted of:
Turkey & Ham sandwiches
Pasta Salad
Ambrosia Salad
Cup cakes
Marshmallows



I made the garland with some leftover  yellow, white and black fabric and I also used some tulle I had.

Had to have cup cake toppers.

I used this sign over the dessert table which I forgot to get a pic of.



I used my potting bench to set up the sandwiches and salad's


I decided to use my tea cart for the drinks I made lemonade and Ice tea.


I set up the chalk board so her guest could sign it like a year book.




I put the sandwiches in this and put the labels on.


The Lemonade


Woo Hoo, there's my jar the cost me 75 cents.



I put lot's of apples and oranges in the Ice tea.


 a must have- the marshmallows look so sunny in yellow!




 Hung the garland on the potting bench window.


So here is the setup sorry about the pic's but I was trying to be the hostess with the most-ess and I was busy doing this and that so the pic's are towards the end of the night.

The drink station, the white dish is were I put the ice.

I wanted to share a pic of my chair all painted up.

This was the chalk board at the end of the night.



GRADUATION





They're getting ready to throw their hat's

Yeah! officially graduated.



Graduating with honors.




Congrats Baby Girl!!!

May the Lord bless you and guide
 you, may he give you the desires of your heart.


Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.




With all my heart.

Yolanda

1 comment:

Laurel Stephens said...

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation! It's a huge milestone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...