Decorating

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Garage Sale Finds

Hello friends,
I have been so busy, haven't had a moment to post.  I've been preparing for my daughters Prom and graduation.  We couldn't decide when or what to do for her, but we finally got it together and I got busy planning for a small gathering at our house. I'll share that in a future post.  Today I wanted to share my garage sale finds for last week. There was a church rummage sale, oh how I love those, so here it goes.




Got this sweet old coffee pot, I'm putting it to work out in the garden.



Love me some old silverware, even if it only silver plated.



I especially like it when it has an initial, don't you?




I needed a big container for the graduation party I found this under a table love it! cost 75 cents!


I couldn't get that label off so I just covered up with a chalkboard sticker. Now it's ready to go to the par-tay.





The best buy of the day, can you guess what this is? well the back story is, the rummage sale was set up very well, they had a section for clothes one for house ware's one for garden stuff well, you get the picture I also needed some light's for the patio because I knew we were going to be out side and I found some for $1 yeah baby I was on a roll, then... sloooowly I turned and what did I spy with my little eye......






This great chair!!!!! and it won't be red for long cause this baby is gonna get painted white!  now listen up this beauty cost a whole $2 dollars SCOOOORE!


I was out back trying to figure out how to set up and Look what sprung up!



Aren't these beautiful, so royal.



I choose to go with the colors yellow and black for the graduation party.




I decided to make a fabric garland for the food and drink tables.



Got my handy dandy twine for this project.



Added these to the garland.








They kind of ended up looking like little tassel's



Well that's what I've been up to, stay tuned for more of my life in 1000sqft.


With all my heart.

Yolanda

2 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

Love that garland and I'm looking forward to seeing your party post. You made out like a bandit at the sale, and covering that jar label with a sticker was SMART.

Crane Farms said...

Love that old coffee pot - I'm a sucker for items like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...