Decorating

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sewing for Lilli

Last week I was sewing up a gift for a very sweet person who I have known since she was a child. Our sweet Lilli was having her bridal shower.


Went down to Joann's and picked out some fabric.


I decided I would make an apron, a tote and some coasters.



Love this fabric, I know it's hard to tell but the solid is the color lavender.

I used some scrap fabric from my stash to make the coasters.


While I was sewing, I was thinking back at what a sweet girl she was and  what a beautiful women she has become.


How do you like the tote? The inside was lavender, so sorry I forgot to get a shot of that.



I put a sweet ruffle on the bottom and a band above that.  It looks like a dress soo cute!


I really don't know how she's decorating, but I thought she would like this burlap pillow with their initials on it.


I was there the night before and helped set up for the shower so we took a picture together.  In a couple of weeks she will be walking down the aisle to be married. I can't wait to be a part of her big day!


Stay tuned for more of my life in 1000 sqft.
Linking up to A Diamond in the Stuff


With all my heart,

Yolanda




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...