Decorating

Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink Wedding

 I'd like to share pictures of the flowers my GF just did.  The wedding was an outdoor affair and the bride chose pink.


The head board is a prop my GF already owns.  This was one of her best investments since she has used it at many weddings and partys. I think it's adorable.








This venue was outdoors and we got there around 12 noon and the sun was getting strong and hot.  There was a huge oak tree surrounded by a brick wall so we set all the flowers under the shade of the big tree, and on the benches that were near by.

Brides maid bouquets.


Brides Bouquet pink peonies.


boutonnieres


Mother's corsages and father's boutonnieres all made by yours truly.






The ceremony was held on site. Adorable little outdoor chapel.

Sweet hearts table.



Final set up.



When ever there's flowers left over, we try to use them all up. In this case there was this great fountain so perfect place for left over's.






Best wishes Lorena & Octavio




Thanks for letting me share, until next time.

With all my heart,

Yolanda
 

1 comment:

Ana said...

Hi Yolanda,
The flowers look absolutely beautiful and I love the sign board too. You guys did an amazing job. Thanks for stopping by for a visit. Wishing you a wonderful new week.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤Ana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...